High School orientation, yearbook recognition ads, finishing up a newborn shoot, and 4 days with a kid home with a viral upper respiratory infection. Researching my rights on refusing parcc testing and helping to inform other parents, raising awareness for the evils or Pearson's parcc and common core standard.. and I couldn't keep up with my photo a day. Hoping to sit here tonight and catch up on all the days that I missed.
But I'll share with you, what Gov Christie said on the 101.5 interview incase you missed it.
And if you don't feel like listening to the whole thing, I'll give you one quote.
He said, "We have to test children to see if they're learning. How else are we gonna know if we're doing our jobs or not"
So like I been saying. It's all an unfair assessment of teachers. Not our kids
Christie on 101.5
Another rotten thing he says is.."Oh those frantic white suburban soccer mom's who don't like to hear that their children aren't as smart as they thought they were; who want to make sure that everybody gets a trophy"...
I got news for you Gov Christie, I'm a white suburban BASEBALL MOM, not soccer mom, and I still hate parcc and common core. My kids are high average in advanced classes and I still hate standardized tests
Christie is more concerned with common core than he is with parcc. Is that because his kids go to private school and won't have to take this test? Obama's kids too. They're also in private school.
Maybe if THEIR kids followed the same rules our kids did, they'd be MORE CONCERNED
No comments:
Post a Comment